- Are all products found in the store available on www.lachmi.sg?
The range of products found on www.lachmi.sg will change from time to time depending on product quantity limitations. It may differ from the range of products you see in our stores. This may be due to special online deals and promotions. We do our best to keep our products updated online as much as possible. For products that are stated as pre-order, please call us to check on the stock availability to avoid disappointment.
- .For local purchases from Singapore, I am being charged S$60 handling fee. What can I do about that?
For local sales to customers in Singapore, we charge a S$60 handling fee for purchases under S$600. These handling charges will be waived for customers who purchase from our store at 6 Norris Road. Alternatively, you can give us a call and we will see if we are able to do something.
- How long will delivery take once i have ordered the product online?
Delivery can vary from a day to 6 working days depending on which country the shipment is going to. Products are only shipped out once payment has been received successfully. For local deliveries, we try to make the delivery on the same day or the following day. We accept cash on delivery for local orders.
- How are my products delivered, and are there alternatives?
- Our products are delivered using express courier services that deliver speedily to your point of address.
- Alternatively, if you are in Singapore or have a representative or delivery agent, you/they may visit us to do your own collection. Please note you have to pay GST in Singapore, but this is refundable upon your departure at the airport.
- The weight of the product is much more than it should be. Why is that so?
Courier Services charge the higher of either Volumetric Weight or the Actual Weight of the product. With regard to professional broadcasting equipment, most of the products are delicate and thus are packed with much care with the use of styrofoam and bubble wraps making the box much bigger. Weight is calculated using the dimensions of the box, thus making the weight seem heavier. The weight displayed alongside the products are the shipping weight and not the actual weight of the product.
- Where is Lachmi Enterprise located and what are the opening hours?
Lachmi Enterprise is located at No.6 Norris Road (Little India Off: Serangoon Road), Singapore 208250. Opening hours are Monday - Friday (11am-7pm) and Saturday (11am-4pm).
- Does Lachmi Enterprise provide warranty for all their products?
Many of our are products are export sets, and thus do not have warranty. There are some products that do come with warranties. Please check with us, and we will let you know accordingly.
- What are the modes of payment available if I look to purchase from the Lachmi Enterprise Store?
- Local Cheque only; Overseas Cheque are not accepted - If you wish to pay by cheque payment. Advance cheque should be provided in favour of " LACHMI ENTERPRISE" & after clearance of cheque, then only will goods will be given.( Bank will normally verify within 2 working days )
- Telegraphic Transfer
- How can I pay for items purchased online?
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Moneygram ( Please contact us for this if you intend to use this, and we will guide you on it )
- For local purchases, we accept cash on delivery.
We are located in Singapore, the price offered here is based on ex-Singapore.
We have to add in the freight and shipping insurance cost for delivery to your home country , but excluding your local tax , duties etc if applicable.
However if you plan to self-collect in our store, this is most welcomed, we have to add in Singapore 7% GST (Goods and services tax) over the total purchase.
This amount can be refunded at the International airport provided you are a foreigner. Please note that the GST refund is applicable only if you depart within 30 days from date of purchase.
We strive to let you enjoy the purchase from us and always wish for our customers to have a pleasant experience shopping with us at Lachmi Enterprise Singapore.